Search Me

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Enrolments are now OPEN for the Gunning Patchwork Weekend

If you have already followed the link once, details have now been updated.

I'm hoping my husband won't be doing dreaded stock take that weekend and I will get a chance to attend both days and come out feeling a little more creative. Even better if he doesn't have to work that weekend and I can send him and the children to the coast for the weekend ...

There are a few workshops available including:

Big Bold Print Quilt with Robyn Cawdron
English Paper Piecing with Peta Luck (Saturday Only)
Kaleidescope / Spider's Web with Judy Farrugia
My Iris with Judy Wood
Cherish Butterflies with Janet Heffernan (Saturday Only)
Spirals Begin with Janet Heffernan (Sunday Only)

and

The FAT Quarter

Apart from all the wonderful above things that have been organised, there are a number of competitions to participate in as well ...

Competitions

Please note I am not a coordinator of the weekend, I just wish to publicise it on my blog as I live in Gunning!

ENROLMENT AND PRICING

If you wish to make contact with the organisers (Peta, Maree and Margaret) for more information, contact: info(at)gunningpatchworkweekend.com

______________________________________________________ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Anonymous comments no longer welcome.