Details of how to enter the competition are found here: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things
1. Spring at Gunning, New South Wales
(Nectarines, Plums, Pears, Peaches or Apples? I should know!)
2. Nearly Every Boy Loves to Fish, Paynesville, Gippsland Lakes, Victoria
(this could also be called Poppy Bought Me a Fishing Rod)
3. Burning off the Undergrowth, Before the Fire Season begins, Gunning, New South Wales.
(you can't see, but there is a grove of gum trees to the right of the photo, that I dragged all these out from under)
4. What One Stores Down the Side of One's House
(Captured after I went out to the rubbish bin and noticed the exact right amount of sunlight hitting the flowers!)
5. Spring at Sanctuary Point and Native Violas
(how low one will duck to get the right photo)
- All photos must be clean. No nude photos, and any people in them must be modest. Any pictures depicting dark or unclean images will be immediately disqualified.
I'm thinking that dark means devilish?
I'm also think the key to taking a good photo is to take lots of them all the time and I am thankful for the age of the digital camera and rechargeable batteries!