Search Me

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Knitting Needles and Resisiting the Urge

I went to Big W today and while I did look at wool and needles, I am happy to report that I resisted the urge to purchase more.

Perhaps my Saturday afternoon spent going through my wool, frogging some "never going to be completed" knitting and reclaiming some needles lost in the scheme of things helped.

I did look lovingly at the 8mm needles, especially the 30 cm ones. Big W have really good "Pony" brand needles. The other place surprisingly that I have found good for a wide variety of needles of different sizes is the Hot Dollar shop at Bankstown.

My morning was spent knitting a ghastly coloured black and bright neon green headband for my daughter's friend. She picked the colours. Perk.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

  1. Opps, bought 6mm circulars for $2.00 today from a bargain store and not thoroughly happy.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments no longer welcome.