Search Me

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lincraft Surprise Yarn Blue



A work in progress .... and the finished article.




I cast on 20 stitches on 4.5 mm needles and knitted and on the last stitch of every row, knitted through back of loop to tighten the last stitch, a little trick I learned in the laundry room at SWR. You might also note, I was using circular needles, only for the fact you don't have to hunt around in your bag to find the other needle.

I can't say I was thoroughly pleased with this Surprise Yarn. Too many knot joins in the middle of knitting, which required unpicking and a little fixing together.

Overall I think it looks pretty nice, considering it isn't wool, despite the artistic shot taken. Thank you sheep model.

This scarf I am keeping for me!

I am working on something else with my other Surprise Yarn which I will post when completed.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments no longer welcome.