Search Me

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Learn to Knit @ Padstow

Is on again today and I'm going, though I am a little unsure if anyone is going to join me, given that the original leader of the group is unable to come anymore due to the impending birth of her grandchild.

If anyone is in the vicinity and wants to swing by, it starts at 11.00 am and is in the Progress Hall in Ryan Road.

I'll be taking my four year old son ...

I can teach you to cast on and knit and purl ...and cast off and a few other tricks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 comments:

  1. Shucks....I'd love to go and learn a thing or two about knitting. Crocheting is my thing, but I really want to be a knitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was just me there ... oh well, perhaps next week there will be more. Apparantly the first week is always slower .... Nevermind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I'm sure more will come next week when word gets round:)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments no longer welcome.